Monday, March 3, 2008

About to just give up

Whew - I'm just not a computer whiz, I tell you! I've been WORKING for the past, um - long time trying to figure out how to post. Guess that means it's been way too long since I've done it, huh? Shame on me. I had just about decided what I have to say isn't really that important after all, but one thing about me is that I don't give up easily. I do get impatient, but usually I stick around as long as it takes when I'm determined to "get r done".

Where oh where do I start? So much has been going on that's a tough question. Guess I'll just begin by saying that no matter what is happening in life - I'M STILL BLESSED! Oh my, God is good! Yes, I've been experiencing several things lately that I would rather not, but all in all it's ok because God is using it all to continually teach me more about Him and after all, isn't that what life is all about? I think so. As long as we learn through our trials and tribulations then we are indeed blessed.

I've taken many trips lately; some of which have taken me to the mountains and for that I'm so grateful. I can't begin to explain just how much I love those mountains. Something about being there just scream to me how awesome our Lord truly is. His creations never cease to amaze and astound me. Makes me sing over and over "how great thou art!" I'm just so sad for those who don't have that personal relationship with Jesus and can't communicate with Him on a daily basis. Oh yes, I am truly blessed!

Plans are that I will be traveling to Colorado again this coming weekend. As we travel through those most beautiful scenes "how great thou art" will be playing once again on the soundtrack of my mind. And.....I will continually be counting my blessings.

No comments: